As Chill’s first program outside of Vermont (est. 1995), Chill Seattle has a rich history of volunteer and agency involvement. In 2012, Chill Seattle hosted its first ShredFest fundraiser, continuing the tradition again in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Chill Themes from The Chill Foundation on Vimeo.
- Location: Stevens Pass
- 2016 winter program begins January 20th. Winter is coming!
- Media from Seattle youth participant Gabriel Hamilton’s recent trip to the US Open in Vail:
Stand Up Paddle Program:
- Information will be available soon.
We’d like to thank partners Piranha Blonde and Bad Jimmy’s Brewing for their support during our summer fundraising events!
ShredFest at Stevens Pass on March 26th, 2016. More details coming soon!
- Mentoring and Coaching (snowboarding and skating)
- Fundraising and Event planning
- Apply here!
2015 Chill partner agencies:
- YMCA-Kirkland Teen Union Building
- Abused Deaf Women’s Advocacy Services
- Seattle Children’s Home
- Monroe YMCA
- Nova Alternative High School
- Neighborhood House- High Point
- Asian Counseling and Referral Service
- Friends of Youth – Griffin and Matsen Homes
- Mukilteo YMCA
- Sound Mental Health
Local Advisory Committee:
- James Daugherty- Marketing Account Manager, Zillow
- Patrick McQueen- Sr. Project Manager, Lease Crutcher Lewis
- Emily Reitman- Manager of Online Services, Social Venture Partners
- Kelly Hughes-Berardi – Psychologist, The New Leaf
Chill programming would not be possible without the generosity of our local sponsors. Many thanks to the 2015 sponsors for changing the lives of Chill Seattle’s deserving youth.